|Here are some brief explanations of what is available on the HistoryFile system and your responsibility as an employer:
I accept the above mentioned terms and HistoryFile's general terms and conditions.
- You can post job vacancies for your firm FREE of charge
- Responses to the job vacancies you have posted are available to your firm FREE of charge
- You can search through the database of candidates FREE of charge (contact information is charged)
- First, you have to register yourself (as an individual). We use your personal information to track who is responsible for hiring in your firm. Individual registration is on the next page.
- You have an ethical responsibility towards employee confidentiality and his/her privacy. If at any time we get reports from an existing employee that you have engaged in anything that breaches an employee's confidentiality or privacy towards their current employer, HistoryFile is bound to blacklist you from the system and report you to the law enforcement agencies
- HistoryFile views confidentiality very seriously and therefore you'll be only able to initiate contact using HistoryFile system (either email or SMS). After the initial contact the potential employee can contact you directly.
- By default your firm will be listed on HistoryFile system. If you do not wish to have your firm listed on the HistoryFile system please contact us for removal
- If you are a job consultant or HR consultancy, please use the Contact Us form.
- Registration requirements and payment options will be shown after completing your personal (individual) registration.
- SMS facility is available but the charges are separate. Email facility comes free with access.